All images displayed in this discussion are for conceptual purposes only and may not represent the final product.
Donor Notifications allow template-driven methods for informing the donor as needed.
Stakeholder Meeting Notes – 06/13/2022
- Group notifications together for a single donor, including donor reactions
- Retrieve interps for the actual notification
- Need to handle the possibility of sending certified notifications
- Donor portal should allow donors to view their notifications
- Track notification status (Pending, Sent, Complete, etc.)
- Notification triggers should be triggered by tests, reactions, and deferrals
- Consider that some centers have decentralized handling for notifications
- Consider tracking change history for notifications
- Add a link to notifications on the Donor Hub navigation
- Consider handling for a donor pending notification that already has an appointment in D37