Primary Purpose & Essential Job Duties
The Marketing & PR Coordinator will support the Corporate Resource Manager who is responsible for the Human Resources, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Project Management and Marketing departments. Responsibilities will include the following:
- Create and maintain marketing and product related written communications and advertising coordination to include sales and marketing materials.
- Perform tasks related to tradeshows, sales promotion and related marketing communications efforts
- Maintain website content
Public Relations Coordination:
- Support the development, distribution and tracking of public relations communication and activities
- Manage the tracking and reporting on industry related public relations activities and support BBCS in efforts to continue to be visible within the industries desired
- Create and proof-read corporate communications for other departments as needed to help ensure consistency and quality
- Manage the coordination of industry, client and sales related events which would include activities such as agenda development support, formal and informal communications, facility selection, associated travel, building and developing materials, etc.
- Manage the coordination of employee related events which would include activities such as anniversary celebrations, employee recognition, release events and associated travel, etc.
- Office supply ordering
- Office maintenance: keep office clean, coordinate repairs when necessary, etc.
Other Job Duties
- This position will participate with the other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, standard operating procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and Experience
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills
- Trade show and/or promotional or fundraising event experience
- Effective communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A BS degree in marketing, business, public relations or related area is desirable
- Two (2) years of related writing, communications or marketing experience desirable