The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and managing client implementation work plans, assisting with the installation/upgrade of BBCS applications at client facilities, assisting the client in meeting the projected Go Live dates, new client management training, on-site consultations and training.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
- Manage implementation project timelines and tasks.
- Serve as the liaison between client and BBCS to ensure that organizational goals are met.
- Ensure project completion, on time, within budget, and in line with client and BBCS expectations.
- Perform client training, on-site or via webinar.
- Perform troubleshooting.
- Provide technical assistance.
Other job duties
- Support and maintain documentation requirements.
- Trade show participation.
As an employee within our company, this position will participate with other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, Standard Operating Procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and experience
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Strong problem analysis skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to lead meetings and assertively control large groups.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Visio, and Project Management tools.
- AS/400 and SQL operating skills are a plus.
- Experience with healthcare and/or IT implementation.
- Prior experience with regulated environments is a plus.
- Product and industry knowledge.
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of successful project management/implementation experience.
Please email your resume to our HR Department.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.