Laboratory Integration for Blood Banks
In today’s digitized, interconnected medical environment, you need instantaneous, automated, and error-free transmission of information between systems. ABO LabLink™ electronically transfers unit and specimen test results between the core ABO Express platform, other applications in the ABO Suite, and major healthcare information systems and devices.
Key Features of ABO LabLink
- Results can be received from an outsourced testing facility, existing Lab Interface System (LIS) or directly from testing equipment.
- Configurable to the testing needs of each blood center and interface via centralized interface utilities.
- Variable transfer methods and transfer types are available, along with bi-directional exchange of testing requirements and test results.
One strength of ABO LabLink is its adaptability to a wide range of customer environments. It works seamlessly with multiple systems, equipment, and interfaces. The application does not require expensive customization, but is designed to be configurable to fit your needs and work with multiple different testing devices. A single, centralized interface utility offers easy set up and management of all configuration options.
The solution is configurable to operate with the following systems:
- BacT Alert
- Outsource Testing
- Abbott Commander, Abbot Diagnostic
- Abbott Prism
- Galileo, Immucor
- Echo, Immucor
- IBG (Simplified), Immucor
- IBG (Expanded), Immucor
- Luminex® HLA, Luminex®
- MEGA Flex-ID, Tecan
- Neo, Immucor
- PK7200®, PK7280®, Olympus (need both)
- Procleix® Tigris®
- ProVue®, Ortho
- Synchron CX®5 Delta, Beckman Coulter
- Sysmex XE-2100
- Tango®, Bio Rad
ABO LabLink 510(k) cleared #BK040087