PRIMARY PURPOSE & ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
The Office Manager reports directly to the Corporate Resource Manager and supports all Office Support functions at BBCS. The responsibilities include operational tasks as assigned by Executives with a focus on supporting finance, office administration, sales coordination, HR Coordination and QA functions. The role’s essential job duties are as follows:
- Sales invoicing and accounts receivable management.
- Codes incoming invoices and creates check run for approval by CFO to pay within terms.
- General Journal entries to record payroll.
- Miscellaneous payment entries to record expenses not paid by check.
- Receives, records and deposits checks.
- Reconciles bank and credit card accounts.
- Petty cash management.
- Office maintenance: keep office clean, handle minor repairs, coordinate repairs when necessary and water office plants.
- Office supply ordering.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Assist with preparation of request for proposal (RFP) and quote creation for potential and current clients.
- Assist with creation of statement of work (SOW).
- Maintain order system by tracking open client quotes, SOW’s and client contact information.
- Client Contact List Management.
- Coordinate training process to include: printing training forms, scheduling training, updating materials and documenting status.
- Assist with employee recruitment and hiring processes.
- Coordinate employee recognition and assist with internal event planning.
- Perform updates to the internal Employee Help website.
- Provide general document review and editing to support current standards.
- Create, maintain and coordinate the review and processing of standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Assist with regulatory requirements to include: Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPAs) and internal audits.
OTHER JOB DUTIES:
This position will participate with the other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, standard operating procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience reporting to and successfully supporting high level executives.
- High level of organization skills to handle time bound actions and multiple management scheduling calendars.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Collaboration skills.
- Associates degree and five (5) years of job-related experience required.
Blood Bank Computer Systems, Inc. (BBCS) is located in Auburn, WA with a mission to serve the health care industry around the country through integrated technologies and unwavering support solutions. BBCS currently supports the blood and tissue industry in 18 states.
BBCS is looking for positive, passionate people to join our team. We offer competitive benefit packages including: Health Benefits, Profit Sharing, 401k matching, Paid Time Off, and the employee favorite half day Fridays during the summer.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.