The IT Coordinator will support the IT Manager who is responsible for the Product Assembly and Distribution and the IT departments. Responsibilities will include the following:
Essential job duties and responsibilities
- Perform help desk support for BBCS Employees, both local and remote, on a wide variety of hardware and software, including but not limited to Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite, VoIP PBX, networked printers, and various peripherals
- Administer Windows Servers, including but not limited to Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, Hyper V Server, RRAS, Remote Desktop, File and Print Services, Exchange 2010, Symantec Backup Exec 2014, and Symantec Endpoint Protection
- Monitor and maintain BBCS network infrastructure and usage
- Provide installation support to BBCS technical support services
- Manufacture BBCS distribution media
- Support IBM iSeries servers, to include but not limited to creating and maintaining users and environments, and performing regular backups
- Support the BBCS Software development cycle both on the iSeries and in SVN
Other job duties
This position will participate with the other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, standard operating procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and experience
- Required: Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a help desk\IT role; supporting Window’s user in an Active Directory environment. Applicant must be able to work independently to research and resolve networking and PC issues.
- Preferred: Minimum of 1 year IBM iSeries administrator experience.
AA degree or relevant IT certificate preferred but can be substituted with 2 years of work experience.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.