Primary Purpose & Essential Job Duties:
The Executive Assistant reports directly to the Corporate Resource Manager and supports all Executives at BBCS. The responsibilities include operational tasks as assigned by Executives with a focus on supporting Sales processing, QA functions and office administration. The role’s essential job duties are as follows:
- Assist with preparation of request for proposal (RFP) and quote creation for potential and current clients.
- Assist with creation and review of statement of work (SOW).
- Maintain order system by tracking open client quotes, SOW’s and client contact information.
- Client contact management.
- Coordinate training process to include: printing training forms, scheduling training, updating materials and documenting status.
- Coordinate employee recognition and assist with internal event planning.
- Provide general document review, guidance and editing to support current standards.
- Create, maintain and coordinate the review and processing of all standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Perform updates to the internal Employee Help website.
- Assist with regulatory requirements to include: Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), internal audits and FDA submissions.
- Answer phones and manage phone system.
- Office maintenance: keep office clean, handle minor repairs, coordinate repairs when necessary and water office plants.
- Office supply ordering.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming mail.
Other Job Duties:
This position will participate with the other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, standard operating procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience reporting to and successfully supporting high level executives.
- High level of organization skills to handle time bound actions and multiple management scheduling calendars.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documents.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials.
- Excellent spelling, grammar and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient time management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Collaboration skills.
- Associates degree and/or three (3) years of job-related experience required.
As an employee within our company, this position will participate with other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, Standard Operating Procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics. Attendance and punctuality are paramount for this position.
Blood Bank Computer Systems, Inc. (BBCS) is located in Auburn, WA with a mission to serve the health care industry around the country through integrated technologies and unwavering support solutions. BBCS currently supports the blood and tissue industry in 18 states.
BBCS is looking for positive, passionate people to join our team. We offer competitive benefit packages including: Health Benefits, Profit Sharing, 401k matching, Paid Time Off, and the employee favorite half day Fridays during the summer.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.