The Director of Client Services reports directly to the Vice President. This role is responsible for providing the vision and direction to the departments assigned in a way that supports the corporate goals, mission and vision. The Director position will play a key role on the Executive Leadership Team and it supports many components of the BBCS organization.
The Director of Client Services is responsible for all aspects of client related services and support as well as the implementation of all products and services. The position will have ultimate responsibility for the development and maintenance of detailed, accurate and concise processes and procedures for all activities within the departments, goals and objectives that align to the corporate goals, as well as staff management and development, to include conducting employee performance evaluations.
Essential job duties and responsibilities
- Ensure clients are provided the services needed to implement BBCS products in a timely and effective manner through the tools and support BBCS has to offer.
- Provide opportunities for clients to take advantage of on-line, classroom and individual training and consulting services through the development and management of specified training products that meet the needs of the clients.
- Streamline implementation of BBCS products.
- Ensure staff responsiveness and ensure client issues are managed in accordance to defined service level agreements (SLA’s).
- Manage and provide after-hours support to clients in accordance with their SLA.
- Be a knowledgeable resource with regard to all BBCS applications.
- Assess project schedules and milestones to ensure projects do not conflict with one another.
- Ensure the information technology (IT) needs of the organization are met.
- Ensure Product Assembly and Distribution (PAD) manufactures devices that abide by our quality standards.
- Create, maintain, update and utilize sales, marketing and demonstration materials.
- Manage the BBCS website content.
- Manage the success of all corporate and marketing events to include: CEO Summit, User Group, AABB, other trade shows and BBCS Employee Events such as the Christmas Party.
Other job duties
As a Director within BBCS, this position will participate with the other Executive Team members in strategic planning and leading the company forward, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and experience
- 5 years of customer and technical support experience.
- Proven ability to promote and deliver high standards of customer service.
- Ability to articulate technical information to non-technical audiences both oral and written.
- Ability to speak to groups of varying sizes both on the phone and in person.
- Analytical problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently and function in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand new technologies quickly.
- A working knowledge of software documentation from both a user and developer perspective.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks related to project timelines.
- Experience working in a software development environment, regulatory or medical device industry
A BA/BS or equivalent healthcare industry experience.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.