BBCS is a growing software development company that develops FDA regulated software for Blood Centers across the country and is looking for an entry level Coordinator who will support our Client Services (Implementation), Sales, Project Management and Marketing departments.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales/Client Services Responsibilities:
- Assist with new client establishment and sales leads.
- Assist with preparation of request for proposal (RFP) for potential clients.
- Assist with the creation and review of statement of work (SOW).
- Maintain order system by tracking open client quotes and SOW’s.
- Maintain Management Guide to Implementation.
Project Management Responsibilities:
- Assist with tracking and communicating project statuses to internal and external audiences.
- Coordinate multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Document meeting minutes and action items from weekly client calls.
- Assist with maintaining sales and marketing materials, as needed.
- Assist with tasks related to tradeshows, sales promotion and related marketing communication efforts.
- Provide second tier phone answering.
- Create and maintain standard operating procedures.
Other Job Duties:
This position will participate with the other staff members to contribute to and support the corporate goals, business plan, standard operating procedures and Corporate Quality Policy, and thus requires personal and professional integrity and work ethics.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and timely follow-through
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Familiarity with project management approaches and tools
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Proven proficiency with Microsoft Excel; must be able to pass an Excel test
- Must be proficient in other MS Office applications
Associates Degree and at least two (2) years of experience in an office support position in a similar office setting or any combination of education and experience which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and ability required to perform the work.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.